Benefits of printing labels digitally
Why would you choose digital over flexography?
- Short run lengths (we can print as few as 100 or less at a time)
- Multiple versions of art work can be produced quickly with no additional set-up time required
- Quicker turn around times
- Near-perfect colour registration, whether it's the first label or the ten thousandth label
- Variable data printing/numbered jobs can be produced with ease
- Indichrome ink technology
- HP SmartStream Mosaic and collage software
At Delga Labels all digital labels and digital packaging production is produced on HP Indigo’s Industry leading narrow-web, The WS6900 Digital Press.
This enables Delga Labels to offer customers a highly productivity, versatile and tailored solution.
Using HP’s latest Indichrome ink mixing system, we are able to mix and match more than 3000 Pantone Colours, courtesy of the 6900s wider colour gamut!
In addition, the use of HP’s SmartStream Mosaic and Collage software allows every label image to be unique and personalised to the end user.